What is it like to become a General Practitioner?
General practitioners (GPs) treat all common medical conditions and refer patients to hospitals and other medical services for urgent and specialist treatment.
Some of the key duties of a receptionist include:
- Communication skills
- an interest in working with people
- the ability to work as part of a large team
- the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands
- the ability to stay calm while working under pressure
- excellent organisational and time-management skills
- a willingness to develop entrepreneurial and business skills
- good IT skills
- the ability to manage change