What is it like to become a Operations Manager?
NHS operational managers make sure that our staff have what they need to deliver effective patient care through the successful planning and delivery of services and resources.
Some of the key duties of an assistant practice manager include:
- Administrative management
- Facilities Management
- Hotel services management
- Decontamination services management
- Office & Patient Environment.
- IT/Data Management.
- Telephony & Office Equipment maintenance.
- Patient Interface.