EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR TEACHING CONSULTATION SKILLS
Mainly for educators, clinical supervisors and trainers, this module explores the tried and tested techniques that make for effective consultation skills education. From engaging your participants and developing effective feedback, through to creating really effective skills rehearsals and role plays, educators will find resources to support training in all environments.
- Module 9-0 Discussion – Experiential Learning Methods
- Module 9-0 Discussion – Getting On Board And Effective Feedback
- Module 9-1 Introduction – Helping Participants Get On Board With Consultation skills education; Building Basic Concepts
- Module 9-2 Introduction – How Can Educations Unleash The Awesome Power Of Generalist Skills?
- Module 9-3 Introduction – Should We Jump In At The Deep End? Experiential Learning For Listening Skills
- Module 9-4 Introduction – Am I Nearly There? Skills for Receiving And Giving Effective Feedback
- Module 9-5 Introduction – Practice Makes Permanent, Only feedback Makes Perfect; Making Skills rehearsals Effective
- Module 9-6 Introduction – Can We Learn to Love Role Play?
- Module 9-7 Introduction – Is It Cheating To Look Things Up? Open Book Technique For Speeding Up Learning
Listen to all the podcasts in this module via the playlist below. Each podcast relates to a chapter, as listed in the contents above. A useful omnibus episode is also included, which compiles all the chapters into one podcast.
Download, share and listen at your leisure in the order of your choice. There is supporting PDF documentation further down this page related to each chapter too.
Helping Participants Get On Board With Consultation Skills Education; Building Basic Concepts
How Can Educators Unleash The Awesome Power Of Generalist Skills?
Should We Jump In At The Deep End? Experiential Learning For Listening Skills
Am I Nearly There? Skills For Receiving And Giving Effective Feedback
Practice Makes Permanent, Only Feedback Makes Perfect; Making Skills Rehearsals Effective
Can We Learn To Love Role Play?
Is It Cheating To Look Things Up? Open Book Technique For Speeding Up Learning
Can We Solve Problems Without Seeing A Video? Using Video Reconstruction
Removing Barriers To Acheivement Ensuring Success For Every Participant In Training.