SKILLS FOR BUILDING EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
When clinician and patient “get on the same page” and work collaboratively together, evidence shows better clinical outcomes, fewer errors and increased satisfaction for clinicians and patients alike. Develop your empathy skills and discover how 40 seconds of empathic interaction can have long lasting effects.
- Module 2-0 – Educators discuss how compassionate, empathic care brings improved clinical outcomes, increased clinician satisfaction and fewer errors
- Module 2-1 – Can We All Get On The Same Page? How To Deepen Rapport
- Module 2-2 – How Does A Small Dose Of Empathy Produce Much Better Clinical Outcomes?
- Module 2-3 – Can You Go Beyond Flat Pack Empathy? Transforming Transactions Into Healing Relationships
- Module 2-4 – How Can You Defuse an Angry Situation?
- Module 2-5 – It’s Not What You Say It’s the Way That You Say It Advanced Non-verbal Skills
- Module 2-6 – Kindness, Consent and Communication; How to Make Physical Examinations Comfortable, Useful and Time Efficient.
Listen to all the podcasts in this module via the playlist below. Each podcast relates to a chapter, as listed in the contents above. A useful omnibus episode is also included, which compiles all the chapters into one podcast.
Download, share and listen at your leisure in the order of your choice. There is supporting PDF documentation further down this page related to each chapter too.
Can We All Get On The Same Page? How To Deepen Rapport
How Does A Small Dose Of Empathy Produce Much Better Clinical Outcomes?
Can You Go Beyond Flat Pack Empathy? Transforming Transactions Into Healing Relationships
How Can You Defuse an Angry Situation?