Northwest Wider Workforce Clinical Supervisor Course
What is the Wider Workforce Clinical Supervisors course?
The Wider Workforce Clinical Supervisors course is a free RCGP accredited 2 day virtually delivered course for GPs and Advanced Clinical Practitioners who are currently supervising or plan to supervise the wider workforce in the near future.
This course runs every month and is highly interactive with small group learning and will enable delegates to acquire and develop skills to supervise the wider workforce.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have knowledge of the disciplines they wish to supervise and how to identify their learning needs.
- Be able to structure a teaching session for a learner and be aware of basic teaching methods.
- Be able to teach and assess workplace communication skills.
- Understand discipline specific assessments that may be required and how to complete them.
- Have developed their own personal learning plan related to their role as a supervisor.
- Be able to supervise a wide range of primary care workforce learners including Nurses, ACPs, Physician Associates, Paramedics and Pharmacists.